Friday, June 6, 2014

LCD: MICHAEL JACKSON'S UNRELEASED SONG "LOVE NEVER FELT SO GOOD" FT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE / LYRICS, DOWNLOAD


MICHAEL JACKSON'S UNRELEASED SONG "LOVE NEVER FELT SO GOOD" FT. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE / LYRICS, DOWNLOAD

A new single from a late legendary artist, contemporized by one of today's exceptional talent. Michael Jackson duets with Justin Timberlake for the previously unreleased song "Love Never Felt So Good" which the King of Pop had originally co-written with Paul Anka ("She's A Lady", "My Way") way back 1983. 

"Love Never Felt So Good" is part of the posthumous album "Xscape" which includes eight of Michael Jackson's previously unreleased tracks curated by producers like Timbaland and Rodney Jerkins (who contemporized the same track he also produced with Jackson before), and gave them a fresh sound! Reminisce MJ, watch the music video and download "Love Never Felt So Good" below: 





Sitting and drinking at the bar nonchalant with the expected beats filled playlist, when one song suddenly caught my attention. It was unfamiliar but I knew I'll like it, more so when I found out it was from MJ and JT! The following day, my companion from last night sent me the remix version of the song, but I prefer to share the original duet track or else it'll be the "remixed version of the contemporized version of the original", LOL!



The video features footages of some of Jackson's music videos which includes "Bad", "Black or White", "Beat It", "Smooth Criminal", etc. It was a clean intermix with Justin Timberlake's scenes including the pool of dancers doing the King of Pop's famous moves. The trick kind of reminded me of Capital Cities' Safe and Sound video.

There is no one else perfect that I can think of to do this duet with MJ but Timberlake himself! Although the video makes me wanna call Pharrell to join him for some reasons, haha.

Squeezing it in is another video of "Love Never Felt So Good", this time with Usher dancing it at the iHeartRadio Music Awards. I just think his performance of the song was amazing and worth sharing. Ow JT and Usher, quite consistent on impressing me ;)
















About faorani

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment