Saturday, December 6, 2014

WHEN: SAM SMITH LIVE IN MANILA 2015 / IN THE LONELY HOUR TOUR

SAM SMITH LIVE IN MANILA 2015 / IN THE LONELY HOUR TOUR

He's one of my (and many other's) top concert wish list for 2015 and the SAM SMITH LIVE IN MANILA dream is finally coming true! We will finally get to experience that distinct soulful voice and falsetto live on May 10, 2015 at the Mall of Asia Arena!

TICKET PRICE:



Patron - P6, 830 
Lower Box - P4,730 
Upper Box - P2,100 
General Admission - P1,050



The young UK singer being often compared as Adele's male version, and surprises people upon learning he's white, became familiar as the voice behind Disclosure's "Latch", and Naughty Boy's "La la la". No doubt that Sam Smith's vocals played a big role to the success of these two singles. 

Here is Pentatonix performing a mashup of Sam Smith's two collab hits:

La La Latch - Pentatonix (La la la and Latch Mashup)



He also makes great covers, and will surely make you fall in love thrice than its original version! Man I am loving Whitney Houston's "How Will I Know" even more!

How Will I Know - Sam Smith (Whitney Houston cover)


Sam Smith is definitely one of the artists that define 2014's music. His striking way to sing of heartbreaks will still even make you fall in love, blame it on his angelic voice!

I swear I had no idea the song "I'm Not The Only One" talks about infidelity until I decided to sing the chorus myself. That Sam Smith voice always sounded like serenading someone!

I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith



"Stay With Me" is also another bittersweet single you can either cry or smile with. Specifically the Darkchild version of this hit is nominated for Record of the Year in the upcoming Grammy Awards. 

Stay With Me - Sam Smith



And for my personal picks are these two upbeat singles talking about passion and moving on - "Money On My Mind" and "Restart".

Money On My Mind - Sam Smith



Sam Smith is a huge Beyonce fan, check out the start of the video below as they sing Queen B's "Flawless" :) 


IM SO OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG!! Sounded 90s for me too :)

Restart - Sam Smith




Finally, here is Sam Smith greeting everyone a falsetto Merry Christmas!
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith



SAM SMITH LIVE IN MANILA - IN THE LONELY HOUR TOUR
is brought to us by
MMI Live


Purchase tickets at all SM Tickets and through
www.smtickets.com. 
Call 470-2222 for ticket inquiries.







View Mall of Asia Arena in a larger map








About faorani

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment