Monday, November 10, 2014

WHEN: CHRISTINA PERRI LIVE IN MANILA 2015 / THE HEAD OR HEART TOUR

CHRISTINA PERRI LIVE IN MANILA 2015 / THE HEAD OR HEART TOUR

For an artist who made us both fall in love and cry to sleep, having an album named 'The Head or Heart' is on point! And this 2015, Christina Judith Perri is ready to make our hearts fleet and dive for Christina Perri Live In Manila 2015 - The Head or Heart Tour at the Araneta Coliseum on March 5, 2015 8PM.

TICKET PRICES:


VIP - P5500 
Patron A - P4500 
Patron B - P4500 
Patron C - P3000 
Box - P1500


Listen to one of today's in demand wedding song "A Thousand Years", plus two more of her hits "Jar of Hearts", and "Human" from the album 'The Head or Heart'.

CHRISTINA PERRI - A THOUSAND YEARS

This song makes me sad and I have no idea why. Quite nostalgic too, reminds me of past memories during when this song was introduced to local radio stations. Yeah, probably the not so good memories caused that unexplainable feeling.



CHRISTINA PERRI - JAR OF HEARTS

"So don't come back for me, don't come back at all. Who do you think you are?"

Definitely one of her strongest single! 



CHRISTINA PERRI - HUMAN

"I’m only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, 
knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart."


Christina Perri's power ballads is like the storybook of many of our heartbreaks! 



PS: Her youtube thumbnails above is like a Christina Perri transformation from 2011 to 2014 :)





Christina Perri Live In Manila 2015 is brought to us by Midas Promotions.

Tickets will go on-sale on November 15, 2014 
at all TicketNet outlets nationwide 
or visit www.ticketnet.com.ph.






About faorani

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment