Saturday, March 1, 2014

WHEN: ADHOC 2014 / ADHOC LIMITLESS


ADHOC 2014 / ADHOC LIMITLESS

UP JMA successfully exceeded everyone's limits with ADHOC: Limitless last February 22, 2014 at the World Trade Center!

I've known and heard of ADHOC before, and being a college student back then the thought of attending it did cross my mind, but wasn't really serious about it. Funny how I would join the crowd when I am already years away from thesis and class cards...





But then ADHOC knows no limits with age so when I was invited for the event, I woke up my juvenility and prepared for some college raving action!






The awesome midnight reveal!




Lights and sounds!






The unli drinks baby!


See the word 'bounce'? No im not drunk, the font's really blurry :)




The happy crowd!



BNO-ing with Tonytoni and Jojo!







The friendly sponsors...






AND THE LIMITLESS BEATS FROM THE METRO'S FINEST DJs!







Read more about the ADHOC: LIMITLESS on my article for When In Manila:








About faorani

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment