Tuesday, December 15, 2015

WHEN: WARNER MUSIC PH YEAR END BLOGCON 2015

warner music philippines

WARNER MUSIC PH YEAR END BLOGCON 2015

When a music giant sent me an invite for dinner at Lola Cafe - few blocks away from my office - with Coldplay listening party included in the event, there is no way I would say no. It's Warner Music Philippines' year end blogcon and it is also my first time to finally meet Ms. Donna Aquino, Warner's online promotion executive.



Since it's December traffic is expected, and so I made sure all my office tasks are done first before I go there, thinking most probably the other bloggers would come from South. I don't know why I had the presumption, true enough even the Warner Music folks came all the way from BGC. Others are from Las Pinas or Makati, while I am only a trike away haha!

We had dinner first before presenting the latest international and local music releases. Had a good chat with Orly of Jellicleblog, glad to have met him in person, I hope I could have a 'wine and whine' session with him sometime. I could learn a lot from him! 

Donna then presented some of their artists which inlcluded Charlie Puth, comeback albums of Missy Eliot, Janet Jackson, THE CORRS (YAY!!), and of course the highlight of the night - Coldplay's "A Head Full of Dreams".

warner music philippines
warner music coldplay


Lunar Lights, Spotify's Spotlight Artist of 2016, also performed live. It was honestly my first time to have heard of them, and they didn't disappoint. Got to record one of their single "If I'm wrong", but apologies for the low audio quality which I have no idea how it happened.

lunar lights
 lunar lights
lunar lights



Another performer is Mark Carpio who I had a chat with together with Ross of Wazzup Pilipinas and Orly of Jellicleblog before leaving the event. He said aside from his starting career as a singer, he also manages his family's real estate business. Hmm, money and passion, why not.

mark carpio
mark carpio


Altogether it was a fun night of food, conversation, and music. Check out www.warnermusic.com.ph to know more about their artists and events!







About faorani

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment