Monday, July 18, 2016

WATCH: GET TO KNOW KICKSTATIK, YOUR ULTIMATE ONE STOP SHOP FOR VINYLS, SNEAKERS & MORE!

KICKSTATIK SNEAKERS VINYL

GET TO KNOW KICKSTATIK, YOUR ULTIMATE ONE STOP SHOP FOR VINYLS, SNEAKERS & MORE!

I am a late bloomer when it comes to sneakers. I do have pairs of rubber shoes and sneakers growing up, but it's either given to me or I have to buy one coz I just applied for gym membership. I am a heels to wedge to flat shoes lady, but would prefer wearing slippers everyday given the chance. I was never the sporty looking one, I would just wear my fave red and black Converse hi-cut or the classic Adidas whenever I want to look boyish or rugged at work. 


My interest on sneakers started though when my partner bought me Nike Roshe Run and tried wearing them with jeans and boyfriend polo (yup I used to only wear sneakers, again, at the gym or for whatever sports and fitness activity I'm engaged with). I quickly shifted from checking out heels to scouting for sneakers. And by scouting the millennial way I opted to use Instagram hashtags to search for authentic online sneaker stores in the metro, leading me to this shop which not just captured my interest on sneakers but on vinyls as well!
KICKSTATIK SNEAKERS VINYL
KICKSTATIK SNEAKERS VINYL
KICKSTATIK SNEAKERS VINYL

It's refreshing to discover a sneaker reseller that extends its lifestyle from fashion to music, through its collaboration with vinyl supplier Black Circles by Alice. Ow, did I mention it's also a barbershop? Yup Kickstatik Lifestyle Store is a sneaker and vinyl reseller slash barbershop all rolled into one amazing brand! And to even top it all up, the happily married Kickstatik couple and owners also invest on their interests with skateboarding and modeling. Talk about #relationshipgoals huh?

KICKSTATIK SNEAKERS VINYL
KICKSTATIK SNEAKERS VINYL
KICKSTATIK SNEAKERS VINYL

So if you're in search for authentic sneakers or vinyl perhaps, don't hesitate to visit their store along Timog Ave. (upstairs of Glamsquad) as Mr. and Mrs. Statik of Kickstatik are very much accommodating and grounded. Their buyers turned friends can testify with the two's passion not just on sneakers and music, but with the whole process of customer satisfaction as well. 

KICKSTATIK SNEAKERS VINYL
KICKSTATIK SNEAKERS VINYL


Get to know more of Kickstatik with our exclusive interview below. 
Best viewed in HD ;)










About faorani

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment